We work with clients across different careers, backgrounds, and financial complexities, but they all have a few traits in common:
- They know the value a fee-only fiduciary advisor brings to the table.
- They prefer to delegate and trust us to coordinate and manage their financial pieces.
- They saved up a nest egg of at least $1.5 million through consistent saving and managing spending.
- They’re genuinely kind people and a pleasure to work with.
If this sounds like you, we might be a good fit! We also work well with people who identify with one, two, or all of the following categories:
You’re a director or C-suite executive. The demanding nature of your work and supporting your family leaves you with little time to develop strategies for your company stock options, equity compensation, or retirement planning. You need a financial advisor you can trust to be the first line of defense for your finances. We help you keep the financial pieces from falling through the cracks by handling everything:
- Coordinating with each member of your financial team
- Optimizing equity compensation; stock options, restricted stock, etc.
- Planning for unexpected events
- Maximizing employer benefits
- Creating a financial road map to keep you on track
- Saving for retirement while helping your children
Through an unforeseen event like the death of a spouse or divorce, you’ve been thrust into managing your own finances. Or you’re facing the financial challenges of a longer life expectancy, caretaking for relatives, and leaving the workforce for extended periods. Either way, you need an experienced financial advisor you can trust to meet you where you are and guide you forward by focusing on these areas:
- Empowering you to understand your strengths in finances and investing
- Constructing a plan that protects your financial future while you care for others
- Accounting for longer life expectancy and reduced saving time in your retirement plan
- Navigating the financial complexities of divorce
Pre-Retirees and Retirees
You’re ready to embrace the retirement lifestyle you’ve dreamt of, or perhaps you’re already living the dream. Saving for retirement seems simple enough, but the rules of distribution are unfamiliar territory. There’s more at stake now than 15 years ago and you’d rather avoid costly mistakes. We’ll help you navigate the intricacies of retirement planning and distribution by focusing on:
- Making smart decisions on pensions and Social Security
- Transitioning from an employer paycheck to a portfolio paycheck
- Finding a balance between spending to enjoy retirement and reserving enough to last
- Mitigating taxes and fees to keep more of your money
- Helping “crack the nest egg” in a tax-efficient manner